ইব'লা ভাইৰাছজনিত ৰোগ
|এইটো এটা অনুদিত বা অনুবাদ চলি থকা প্ৰবন্ধ। ইয়াৰ তাৎপৰ্য্য কেইবাটাও হ'ব পাৰে।
|ইব'লা ভাইৰাছজনিত ৰোগ|
|শ্ৰেণীবিভাজন আৰু বাহ্যিক সমল|
1976 photograph of two nurses standing in front of Mayinga N., a person with Ebola virus disease; she died only a few days later due to severe internal hemorrhaging.
ইব'লা ভাইৰাছজনিত ৰোগ (ইংৰাজী: Ebola virus disease (EVD) বা Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF)) ইব'লা নামৰ ভাইৰাছবিধৰ বাবে হোৱা মানুহৰ এটা ৰোগ৷ ইয়াৰ লক্ষণ সাধাৰণতে ভাইৰাছবিধ সংক্ৰমিত হোৱাৰ ২ দিনৰ পৰা তিনি সপ্তাহৰ ভিতৰত দেখা দিব পাৰে৷ এই ৰোগৰ প্ৰধান লক্ষণসমূহ হ’ল- জ্বৰ, ডিঙিৰ বিষ, মাংসপেশীৰ বিষ (Myalgia) আৰু মূৰৰ বিষ ৰোগে অগ্ৰগতি পোৱাৰ লগে লগে অন্যান্য লক্ষণ যেনে বমি, ডায়েৰিয়া আদিৰ পৰা যকৃৎ আৰু কিডনী বিকল হৈ পৰিব পাৰে৷ 
ৰোগৰ সংক্ৰমণৰ কাৰণ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The virus may be acquired upon contact with blood or bodily fluids of an infected animal (commonly monkeys or fruit bats). Spread through the air has not been documented in the natural environment. Fruit bats are believed to carry and spread the virus without being affected. Once human infection occurs, the disease may spread between people as well. Male survivors may be able to transmit the disease via semen for nearly two months. In order to make the diagnosis, typically other diseases with similar symptoms such as malaria, cholera and other viral hemorrhagic fevers are first excluded. To confirm the diagnosis blood samples are tested for viral antibodies, viral RNA, or the virus itself.
ৰোগৰ লক্ষণ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Signs and symptoms of Ebola usually begin suddenly with a flu-like stage characterized by fatigue, fever, headaches, and joint, muscle, and abdominal pain. Vomiting, diarrhea and loss of appetite are also common. Less common symptoms include the following: sore throat, chest pain, hiccups, shortness of breath and trouble swallowing. The average time between contracting the infection and the start of symptoms is 8 to 10 days, but it can vary between 2 and 21 days. Skin manifestations may include a maculopapular rash (in about 50% of cases). Early symptoms of EVD may be similar to those of malaria, dengue fever, or other tropical fevers, before the disease progresses to the bleeding phase.
Prevention includes decreasing the spread of disease from infected monkeys and pigs to humans. This may be done by checking such animals for infection and killing and properly disposing of the bodies if the disease is discovered. Properly cooking meat and wearing protective clothing when handling meat may also be helpful, as are wearing protective clothing and washing hands when around a person with the disease. Samples of bodily fluids and tissues from people with the disease should be handled with special caution.
There is no specific treatment for the disease; efforts to help persons who are infected include giving either oral rehydration therapy (slightly sweet and salty water to drink) or intravenous fluids. The disease has high mortality rate: often killing between 50% and 90% of those infected with the virus. EVD was first identified in Sudan and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The disease typically occurs in outbreaks in tropical regions of Sub-Saharan Africa. From 1976 (when it was first identified) through 2013, fewer than 1,000 people per year have been infected. The largest outbreak to date is the ongoing 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak, which is affecting Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria. As of August 2014 more than 1750 suspected cases have been reported. Efforts are ongoing to develop a vaccine; however, none yet exists.
২০১৪ চনৰ ইবলাৰ প্ৰাদুৰ্ভাৱ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
In March 2014, an outbreak of the Ebola virus occurred in the Western African nation of Guinea. This is the first Ebola virus outbreak registered in the region. As of 10 April, 157 suspected and confirmed cases and 101 deaths had been reported in Guinea, 22 suspected cases in Liberia including 14 deaths, 8 suspected cases in Sierra Leone including 6 deaths, and 1 suspected case in Mali. By late June 2014, the death toll had reached 390 with over 600 cases reported. By 23 July 2014, the World Health Organization had reported 1201 confirmed cases including 672 deaths since the epidemic began in March. On 31 July 2014, WHO reports the death toll has reached 826 from 1440 cases.
- "Ebola virus disease Fact sheet N°103". World Health Organization. March 2014. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 12 April 2014.
- "2014 Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) outbreak in West Africa". Apr 21 2014. http://www.who.int/ith/updates/20140421/en/। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 3 August 2014.
- Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.P age last updated: January 28, 2014.
- Gatherer D (2014). "The 2014 Ebola virus disease outbreak in West Africa". J. Gen. Virol. খণ্ড 95 (Pt 8): 1619–1624. doi:10.1099/vir.0.067199-0. PMID 24795448.
- "Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Signs and Symptoms". January 28, 2014. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/index.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2 August 2014.
- C.M. Fauquet (2005). Virus taxonomy classification and nomenclature of viruses; 8th report of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. প্ৰকাশক Oxford: Elsevier/Academic Press. পৃষ্ঠা. 648. ISBN 9780080575483. http://books.google.ca/books?id=9Wy7Jgy5RWYC&pg=PA648.
- "Ebola Viral Disease Outbreak — West Africa, 2014". June 27, 2014. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6325a4.htm?s_cid=mm6325a4_w। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 26 June 2014.
- "CDC urges all US residents to avoid nonessential travel to Liberia, Guinea, and Sierra Leone because of an unprecedented outbreak of Ebola.". July 31, 2014. http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/ebola-liberia। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2 August 2014.
- "Outbreak of Ebola in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone". August 4, 2014. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/guinea/index.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 5 August 2014.
- "Ebola virus disease, West Africa – update 8 August 2014". 8 August 2014. http://www.afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/dpc/epidemic-a-pandemic-alert-and-response/outbreak-news/4241-ebola-virus-disease-west-africa-8-august-2014.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2014.
- "Guidelines for Evaluation of US Patients Suspected of Having Ebola Virus Disease". August 1, 2014. http://emergency.cdc.gov/han/han00364.asp। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 5 August 2014.
- "Outbreak of Ebola in Guinea and Liberia". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/guinea/। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 13 April 2014.
- World Health Organization (2014-04-07). "Ebola virus disease, West Africa (Situation as of 7 April 2014) - Guinea". ReliefWeb. http://reliefweb.int/report/guinea/ebola-virus-disease-west-africa-situation-7-april-2014.
- WHO warns drastic action needed to combat Ebola outbreak | Big News Network.com
- "Ebola virus disease, West Africa – update 25 July 2014". WHO: Outbreak news. World Health Organization. 2014-07-25. http://www.afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/dpc/epidemic-a-pandemic-alert-and-response/outbreak-news/4233-ebola-virus-disease-west-africa-25-july-2014.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2014-07-30.
- http://www.afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/dpc/epidemic-a-pandemic-alert-and-response/outbreak-news/4238-ebola-virus-disease-west-africa-31-july-2014.html WHO - Ebola virus disease, West Africa – update 31 July 2014
- Klenk, Hans-Dieter (January 1999). Marburg and Ebola Viruses (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology). প্ৰকাশক Berlin: Springer-Verlag Telos. ISBN 978-3-540-64729-4.
- Klenk, Hans-Dieter; Feldmann, Heinz (2004) (Limited preview). Ebola and Marburg viruses: molecular and cellular biology. প্ৰকাশক Wymondham, Norfolk, UK: Horizon Bioscience. ISBN 978-0-9545232-3-7. http://books.google.com/?id=EV_mFgnyPoMC.
- Kuhn, Jens H. (2008) (Limited preview). Filoviruses: A Compendium of 40 Years of Epidemiological, Clinical, and Laboratory Studies. Archives of Virology Supplement, vol. 20. প্ৰকাশক Vienna: SpringerWienNewYork. ISBN 978-3-211-20670-6. http://books.google.com/?id=LaOue0F9Ns4C.
- McCormick, Joseph; Fisher-Hoch, Susan (June 1999)  (Limited preview). Level 4: Virus Hunters of the CDC. Horvitz, Leslie Alan (Updated [3rd] সম্পাদনা). Barnes & Noble. ISBN 978-0-7607-1208-5. http://books.google.com/?id=QEvR3aJX2m0C.
- Pattyn, S. R. (1978) (Full free text). Ebola Virus Haemorrhagic Fever (1st সম্পাদনা). প্ৰকাশক Amsterdam: Elsevier/North-Holland Biomedical Press. ISBN 0-444-80060-3. http://www.itg.be/ebola/.
- Ryabchikova, Elena I.; Price, Barbara B. (2004). Ebola and Marburg Viruses: A View of Infection Using Electron Microscopy. প্ৰকাশক Columbus, Ohio: Battelle Press. ISBN 978-1-57477-131-2.
বাহ্যিক সংযোগ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- ViralZone: Ebola-like viruses – Virological repository from the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- CDC: Ebola hemorrhagic fever – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Special Pathogens Branch
- WHO: Ebola haemorrhagic fever – World Health Organization, Global Alert and Response
- Virus Pathogen Database and Analysis Resource (ViPR): Filoviridae
- 3D macromolecular structures of the Ebola virus archived in the EM Data Bank(EMDB)
- Google Map of Ebola Outbreaks
- WHO recommended infection control measures