বাংলাদেশৰ মুক্তিযুদ্ধৰ সময় ৰেখা
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|এইটো এটা অনুদিত বা অনুবাদ চলি থকা প্ৰবন্ধ। ইয়াৰ তাৎপৰ্য্য কেইবাটাও হ'ব পাৰে।|
বাংলাদেশৰ মুক্তিযুদ্ধ মাৰ্চ ২৬, ১৯৭১ চনত আৰম্ভ হৈ ১৬ ডিচেম্বৰ ১৯৭১ অত শেষ হয়। তলত ইয়াৰ কিছুমান মুখ্য ঘটনাসমূহ সময়ানুক্ৰমিক ভাৱে দেখুওৱা হৈছে।
সময় ৰেখা[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
যুদ্ধৰ আগত[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- ১ মাৰ্চ: জেনেৰেল য়াহায়া খানে এক ৰেডিঅ' ঘোষণাৰ জৰিয়তে ৩ মাৰ্চত হ'বলগা নেশ্যনেল কাউন্সিলৰ বৈঠক ৰদ কৰে।
- March 7: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - leader of Awami League party that had won a landslide victory in East Pakistan in the Federal Elections in 1969, but never been granted authority - announces to a jubilant crowd at the Dhaka Race Course ground, "The struggle this time is the struggle for our emancipation! The struggle this time is the struggle for independence!".
- March 9: Workers of Chittagong port refuse to unload weapons from the ship 'Swat'.
- March 10: Expatriate Bengali students demonstrate in front of the United Nations Headquarters and calls for UN intervention to put an end to violence on Bengali people.
- March 16: Yahya Khan starts negotiation with Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
- March 19: Nearly 50 people die as Pakistan Army opens fire on demonstrators at Jaydevpur.
- March 24: Pakistan Army opens fire on Bengali demonstrators in Syedpur, Rangpur and Chittagong. More than a thousand people are killed.
Events of the War[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- March 25: Pakistan Army starts Operation Searchlight in Dhaka and rest of the country, attacking political activists, students, and Bengali members of armed forces and police
- March 26: Independence of Bangladesh is declared by Maj. Ziaur Rahman, on behalf of National Leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. This is Bangladesh's official Independence Day.
- March 31: Kushtia resistance begins.
- April 2: Jinjira massacre.
- April 6: The Blood Telegram
- April 11: Radio address by Tajuddin Ahmad, the Prime Minister.
- April 10: A provisional Bangladesh government-in-exile is formed.
- April 12: M. A. G. Osmani takes up the command of Bangladesh Armed Forces.
- April 17: A provisional government-in-exile took oath in Boiddonathtola (now called Mujibnagar) in Meherpur District
- April 18: Battle of Daruin, Comilla and Battle of Rangamati-Mahalchari waterway, Chittagong Hill Tracts.
- April 24: Formation of Bangladesh Action Committee at Coventry, UK by non-resident Bangladeshis.
- April 28: Tajuddin pleas for arms aid to neighbors.
- May 5: Gopalpur massacre.
- May 15: Indian army starts aiding Mukti Bahini.
- May 20:The Chuknagar massacre takes place at Khulna where the Pakistan army kills nearly 10 thousand people
- May 24: Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra finds home in Kolkata.
- July 11–17: Sector Commanders Conference 1971.
- August 1: The Concert for Bangladesh in Madison Square Garden, New York by George Harrison and friends.
- August 16: Operation Jackpot, Bangladesh naval commando operation.
- August 20: Flight Lieutenant Matiur Rahman (military pilot)'s attempt to defect by hijacking a fighter.
- August 30: Pakistan Army crackdown on Dhaka guerrillas.
- October 13: Dhaka guerrillas kill Abdul Monem Khan, governor of East Pakistan.
- October 28: Battle of Dhalai Outpost, Srimongol.
- October 31 to November 3: Battle of Dhalai: Indian attack from Tripura into East Pakistan to stop Pakistani cross-border shelling.
- November 9: Six small ships constitute the first fleet of Bangladesh Navy.
- November 16: Battle of Ajmiriganj, an 18 hour encounter between MB and Pakistan army. A famous freedom fighter, Jagatyoti Das, is martyred.
- November 20 to November 21: Battle of Garibpur: Indian attack in Boyra salient in East Pakistan
- November 21: Mitro Bahini, the joint force of Bngladesh and Indian army is formed.
- November 22 to December 13, and sporadic fighting to December 16: Battle of Hilli: Indian attack on Bogra in East Pakistan.
December (Indo-Pakistan War)[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- December 3: Bangladesh Air Force destroys Pakistani oil depots.. Pakistani air attacks on India result in India declaring war on Pakistan.
- December 4 : Battle of Longewala: Indians stop a Pakistani invasion directed at Jaisalmer.
- December 5 : Battle of Basantar: Indians attack and take over Pakistani territory opposite Jammu.
- December 6: Bhutan becomes the first country to recognize Bangladesh. Swadhin Bangla Betar Kendra becomes Bangladesh Betar.
- December 7: Liberation of Jessore, Sylhet and Moulovi Bazar.
- December 8: Operation Python: Indian naval attack on Karachi
- December 9: Battle of Kushtia: Indian attack from West Bengal into East Pakistan.
- Chandpur and Daudkandi liberated.
- December 10: Liberation of Laksham. Two Bangladeshi ships sunk mistakenly by Indian air attack.
- December 11: Liberation of Hilli, Mymenshingh, Kushtia and Noakhali. USS Enterprise is deployed by the USA in the Bay of Bengal to intimidate Indian Navy.
- December 13: Soviet Navy deploys a group of ships to counter USS Enterprise.
- December 14: Selective genocide of nationalist intellectuals. Liberation of Bogra.
- December 16: Pakistan Army surrenders to Mitro Bahini represented by Jagjit Singh Aurora of the Indian Army faction of the military coalition.
- Freedom of Bangladeshi people.
- December 22: The provisional government of Bangladesh arrives in Dhaka from exile.
- March 1, 1971 - Liberation War Museum
- March 10, 1971 - Liberation War Museum
- March 19, 1971 - Liberation War Museum
- March 24, 1971 - Liberation War Museum
- Locals still have nightmare about supreme sacrifices of Lt. Azim, 200 others The New Nation, Internet Edition, May 8, 2009
- A Tale of Millions, Islam, Major Rafiqul Bir Uttam, p 211
- Jahanara Imam, Ekatturer Dinguli
- মুক্তিযুদ্ধে বিমান (Airplanes of liberation war), The Daily Prothom Alo, December 25, 2009