ৱিকিপিডিয়া:অনুবাদ/লোকপ্ৰিয় গোপীনাথ বৰদলৈ আঞ্চলিক মানসিক স্বাস্থ্য প্ৰতিষ্ঠান
Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) is one of the oldest mental health care institutes in India established in the year 1876. It is located in Tezpur in Sonitpur district of Assam. The Institute is spread over 81 acres of land with a lush green campus. Over the years, this tertiary mental health care institute has been playing a major role in catering to the entire population of the Northeast part of the country. As of now, the Institute is a post-graduate teaching and research center with an aim to meet the manpower requirements in the field of mental health in the region. Academic courses in Psychiatry, Psychiatric Nursing and Psychiatric Social Work at PG level, and Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing (DPN) courses are provided in the institute.
All round development of LGBRIMH as a centre of excellence in psychiatric care services with the state-of-the-art academic infrastructure in neuropsychiatry and allied sciences.
To provide high quality cost effective mental health care to the people of North Eastern Region of India through exceptional services in an environment of education, teaching and research.
অৱস্থান আৰু পৰিবহন[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) is located in Tezpur. It is connected by road, rail and air to all parts of the country. The Institute is located about 2 km away from the ASTC Bus Stand, Tezpur. It is about 180 km away from Guwahati.
The Tezpur Airport at Salonibari is the nearest airport which is about 15 km away from the Institute. However, this airport has limited connectivity. It is more convenient to fly to Guwahati and then reach Tezpur by road.
Tezpur is connected by Metre Gauge line from Tezpur Rail Station to Rangia Junction via Rangapara Junction. Nearest main rail hub is Guwahati which is well connected by different trains to other important places
Summer is the predominant season lasting from April to September. The season is usually rainy, hot and humid and the temperature stays at about 30º-35º C. The winter season lasts for about 2 months from December to January with temperature ranging from 10º-14º C
IN-PATIENT DEPARTMENT[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The Indoor treatment team consists of Psychiatrist, Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist and Psychiatric Nursing staff including ward sisters and staff nurses.
The functional bed strength of the hospital is 336 beds. Out of these, 246 beds are reserved for male and 90 beds for female patients. Among them 21 beds are reserved for Jail Cases. The Indoor provides regular patient care services including medication and check-up, hygienic and nutritious diet, laundered clothes, recreation facilities and other basic amenities. Facility of a mini Operation Theatre is also provided for emergency surgical treatment.
The Indoor has provision of visiting room for the guardians and relatives to meet their wards. Counseling services are provided to the guardians during their visits and at the time of discharge of the patient.
Hygienic food is served to the patients. Calories intake ranges from 2500 to 3000 for each patient. All the admitted patients are provided with a modern hospital bed, mattress and laundered uniforms. Saloon services are also made available in the Indoor.
Recreational and Entertainment Facilities[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- The Indoor has a recreational hall along with a stage and a mini library. Patients regularly gather to read newspapers, magazines and books, enjoy music and television programmes. Outdoor games include volleyball and football. During morning hours the patients undergo P.T exercise and yoga.
- The Institute celebrates various festivals including Durga puja, Idd, Bihu and Christmas. Patients are encouraged to take part in the rituals Sweets and fruit packages are distributed to the patients on such occasions.
- The Independence Day and Republic Day are regularly organised in the Indoor campus. Ssports activities including indoor and outdoor games are held during such occasions. Both the patients and staff participate in the games, followed by prize distribution ceremony.
The pharmacy services are located both in the Indoor and OPD complex. Basic groups of drugs provided to the patients are anti-psychotics, anti-convulsants, anti-depressents, mood stabilizers, sedatives, anxioytics, etc. In the OPD, the pharmacist and nursing staff advices the patients and guardians regarding the dosage, routine etc. of drug administration.
The Central Medical Stores at the Indoor serves as the Indoor Pharmacy through which medicines are dispensed to the pavilions.
Medical Record Section[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The Medical Record Section maintains the comprehensive data of patients of the hospital in a way that facilitates scientific preservation and smooth retrieval of record for future use. Recognizing its importance, a full-fledged department with adequate space was set up in the OPD building. Computerization of the medical records was started in the year 2000. Presently, all records of Indoor and OPD patients are systematically preserved and updated in computerized format.
COMMUNITY SERVICES[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Community extension services in mental health is one of the major trust areas of the Institution. These extension services bring the limited mental health professionals from the hospital set up to the community, with an objective of covering and serving the larger mentally ill population. These services are primarily meant for those underprivileged and venerable segments of the society who are located far away from any mental health setup. Currently there are four community extension clinics run by the Institute.
- Community Extension Programmes
- Missionary of Charity (Tezpur) Extension Clinic: This service was started in 2007 at the Missionary of Charity, Tezpur, about 4 Km away from LGBRIMH. It is scheduled on the first Wednesday of every month. Apart from being destitute, the patients of this centre have been suffering from mental illness and epilepsy.
- Sootea Extension Clinic: Psychiatric extension services at Sootea PHC, as part of the NMHP research project, was started in 2007. The centre is located at a distance of 60 Km away from LGBRIMH. The camp is held regularly on second Thursday of every month. Attached to this centre is also three Self-Help Group of care-givers in three villages of the Sootea Block.
The psychiatric extension service which was held at Biswanath Chariali Civil Hospital has been amalgamated with the Sootea Extension Clinic. The Biswanath Chariali Clinic was started in April 2001, about 80 Km away from LGBRIMH.
- Darrang College Counselling Service: Students counseling services at Darrang College, Tezpur was started in 2005. It is held once in a month from August to December every year.
- Tezpur University Counselling Service: The students counseling services at Tezpur University, Napaam,Tezpur was started in November, 2009. It is held once in a month from August to December every year.
তথ্য সংগ্ৰহ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- "লোকপ্ৰিয় গোপীনাথ বৰদলৈ আঞ্চলিক মানসিক স্বাস্থ্য প্ৰতিষ্ঠানৰ বিষয়ে". LGBRIMH, Tezpur. http://www.lgbrimh.org/। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "লোকপ্ৰিয় গোপীনাথ বৰদলৈ আঞ্চলিক মানসিক স্বাস্থ্য প্ৰতিষ্ঠানৰ অৱস্থান আৰু পৰিবহন". LGBRIMH, Tezpur. http://www.lgbrimh.org/Location.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "লোকপ্ৰিয় গোপীনাথ বৰদলৈ আঞ্চলিক মানসিক স্বাস্থ্য প্ৰতিষ্ঠানৰ জলবায়ু". LGBRIMH, Tezpur. http://www.lgbrimh.org/Location.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "IN-PATIENT DEPARTMENT". http://www.lgbrimh.org/InPatient.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "Recreational and Entertainment Facilities". http://www.lgbrimh.org/InPatient.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "PHARMACY". http://www.lgbrimh.org/Pharmacy.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "Medical Record Section". http://www.lgbrimh.org/Medical_Records.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.
- "COMMUNITY SERVICES". http://www.lgbrimh.org/Community_Services.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: September 26, 2012.