সমালোচনা আৰু বিবাদ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
ডিমা হাচাও জিলা কেলেংকাৰী[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Tarun Gogoi's government faced heavy criticism for its alleged involvement in a multi-thousand crore financial scam in the North Cachar Hill District of Assam. He is also highly criticised for not taking any action against the alleged ministers and for remaining a silent spectator in the whole issuehas been lambasted by the opposition parties for not being able to take stringent measures against the alleged persons behind the recent scams with a total amount more than Rs. 10,000 crores. His hand in these scams has also been suspected. An RTI activist Akhil Gogoi has accused him of amassing wealth to the tune of crores in the U.S. He has filed a defamation suit against these allegations.
অনুপ্ৰৱেশকাৰীৰ সমস্যা[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Bangladeshis form the largest group of migrants in India. This issue became more visible after the 1991 census when patterns of abnormally high growth rate of Muslims were observed in the border areas of Assam. In 1991 census Muslim population growth rates in these states were found to be much higher than the growth rates of the local Hindu population even after adjusting for the usual higher growth rate of Muslims observed throughout the country. See the following tables for detail.
|Period||% Growth during 1971-1991||% Growth during 1991-2001|
বানপানীৰ সমস্যা[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
|এই অনুচ্ছেদটো খালি। আপুনি ইচ্ছা কৰিলে তথ্য সংযোগ কৰিব পাৰে।|
সাম্প্ৰদায়িক সংঘৰ্ষ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
In July 2012 the Indian state of Assam saw outbreaks of riots between indigenous Bodos and migrants of Bangladeshi origin. The first incident was reported to have taken place on 20 July 2012. As of 8 August 2012, 77 people had died and over 400,000 people were taking shelter in 270 relief camps, after being displaced from almost 400 villages. Eleven people have been reported missing.
On 27 July 2012, Assam's Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi blamed the national government for "delay in army deployment to riot-hit areas". The next day, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visited the relief camps in Kokrajhar and called the recent violence a blot on the face of India. Indian Home Minister P. Chidambaram visited the state on Monday, 30 July to review the security situation and the relief and rehabilitation measures being taken.
Lok Sabha member from Bodoland, Sansuma Khunggur Bwiswmuthiary blamed illegal immigration for the violence in the state. The Election Commissioner of India, H.S. Brahma, said that of the 27 districts in Assam, 11 of them will be shown to have a Muslim majority when the 2011 census figures are published. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was criticised for not dealing with the flood of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.
The violence and exodus of thousands of people from North East reportedly led to a series of incessant protests in Assam, at multiple locations, during the months of August-September. The protesters' main demand was expeditious detection and deportation of illegal infiltrators from Assam. On 15 September, at a convention of non-political tribal groups, organisations representing Bodo, Dimasa, Tiwa, Deuri, Karbi, Garo, Rabha, Sonowal Kachari and other tribal communities decided to form a coordination committee for the cause. The tribal leaders said that illegal immigration has threatened the existence, right to land and resources to all indigenous people of the entire state, and it was not limited to Bodoland alone. Many of them said that the violence in Bodoland was an due to illegal immigration.
শাৰীৰিক অসুস্থতা[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The Chief Minister complained of breathing problems and a rise in blood pressure July 24,2010 while attending the meeting of the National Development Council in New Delhi chaired by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.He was then admitted to the Max Hospital in New Delhi and later shifted to the Asian Heart Institute. The Chief Minister would require two surgeries - a bypass surgery and another surgery to replace an aortic valve with 70 to 80 percent blocks in two blood vessels. "We would be taking about six to eight hours for the surgeries and then he would be in the hospital for about three weeks before we allow him to go back to Guwahati and resume his normal work," Dr Ramakant Panda, renowned cardiac surgeon and managing director of the Asian Heart Institute, said.
তথ্য সংগ্ৰহ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- "ডিমা হাচাও জিলা কেলেংকাৰী". http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/photo.subha/32887502/32918371। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: October 03, 2012.
- উদ্ধৃতি ত্ৰুটি: অবৈধ
voi.orgনামৰ refৰ বাবে কোনো পাঠ্য প্ৰদান কৰা হোৱা নাই
- উদ্ধৃতি ত্ৰুটি: অবৈধ
satp.orgনামৰ refৰ বাবে কোনো পাঠ্য প্ৰদান কৰা হোৱা নাই
- Report by Sachar Committee, Appendix tables 3.1-3.5, Page:271-278
- Census Reference Tables, C-Series Population by religious communities
- Manorama yearbook 1998
- Manorama yearbook 2008
- There was no census in Assam in 1981
- "How to share Assam". Indian Express. 2012-07-28. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/how-to-share-assam/980438/0। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2012-08-09.
- http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/29/world/asia/after-tensions-in-indias-east-turn-deadly-claims-officials-turned-a-blind-eye.html http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Assam/What-lead-to-Assam-violence/Article1-895836.aspx http://zeenews.india.com/news/assam/external-elements-behind-assam-violence-govt_792108.html http://www.dailypioneer.com/columnists/item/52143-demographic-change-and-assam-violence.html
- "Assam violence: Home Minister [Sushil kumar Shinde to visit state on Monday – Top 10 developments"]. NDTV. 28 July 2012. http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/assam-violence-a-blot-on-the-face-of-our-country-says-pm-announces-rs-300-cr-relief-top-10-developme-248509?pfrom=home-otherstories। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 28 July 2012.
- "9 killed, curfew clamped in Kokrajhar". The Assam Tribune. 21 July 2012. http://www.assamtribune.com/scripts/detailsnew.asp?id=jul2212/at05। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 26 August 2012.
- "Assam violence: Four more bodies found, toll rises to 77". IBN. 8 August 2012. http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/assam-violence-four-more-bodies-found-toll-rises-to-77/1038364.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 9 August 2012.
- Sandeep Joshi, K. Balchand, and Sushanta Talukdar (25 July 2012). "Crack down on ring leaders, Centre tells Assam". The Hindu. http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article3683459.ece। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 25 July 2012.
- "India's PM promises help to riot victims". Al Jazeera. 28 July 2012. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/07/2012728152819365333.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccount। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 28 July 2012.
- উদ্ধৃতি ত্ৰুটি: অবৈধ
out12নামৰ refৰ বাবে কোনো পাঠ্য প্ৰদান কৰা হোৱা নাই
- "Assam violence continues for fifth day, toll now 44". First Post. 27 July 2012. http://www.firstpost.com/india/assam-violence-continues-for-fifth-day-toll-now-44-393004.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 27 July 2012.
- "Under fire, Assam CM blames central govt". Hindustan Times. 27 July 2012. http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Guwahati/Under-fire-Assam-CM-blames-central-govt/Article1-900779.aspx। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 27 July 2012.
- "Assam violence: Home Minister Chidambaram to visit state on Monday – Top 10 developments". NDTV.com. http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/assam-violence-home-minister-chidambaram-to-visit-state-on-monday-top-10-developments-248827?pfrom=home-otherstories। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2012-07-29.
- "Live: Advani loses vote on adjournment motion over Assam violence". firstpost.com. 2012-08-08. http://www.firstpost.com/politics/live-advani-seeks-vote-on-adjournment-motion-loses-410074.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2012-08-09.
- "Twist in the tale". Telegraphindia.com. 2012-08-03. http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120803/jsp/opinion/story_15804467.jsp। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2012-08-09.
- "Assam violence a fallout of vote bank politics". NewIndianExpress.com. 2012-08-05. http://newindianexpress.com/magazine/voices/article581501.ece। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 2012-08-09.
- "Extinction fear haunts indigenous Assamese". The Pioneer. 17 September 2012. http://www.dailypioneer.com/home/online-channel/360-todays-newspaper/94985-extinction-fear-haunts-indigenous-assamese.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 17 September 2012.
- "তৰুণ গগৈৰ শাৰীৰিক অসুস্থতা". Zee News Limited. Tuesday, August 03, 2010. http://zeenews.india.com/news/north-east/assam-cm-gogoi-to-undergo-two-heart-surgeries_645429.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: October 03, 2012.