ৱিকিপিডিয়া:নিৰ্বাচিত প্ৰবন্ধৰ মানদণ্ড
নিৰ্বাচিত প্ৰবন্ধৰ সঁজুলিসমূহ:
A featured article exemplifies our very best work and is distinguished by professional standards of writing, presentation, and sourcing. In addition to meeting the policies regarding content for all Wikipedia articles, it has the following attributes.
- It is—
- (a) well-written: its prose is engaging, even brilliant, and of a professional standard;
- (b) comprehensive: it neglects no major facts or details and places the subject in context;
- (c) well-researched: it is a thorough and representative survey of the relevant literature. Claims are verifiable against high-quality reliable sources and are supported by inline citations where appropriate;
- (d) neutral: it presents views fairly and without bias; and
- (e) stable: it is not subject to ongoing edit wars and its content does not change significantly from day to day, except in response to the featured article process.
- (a) a lead: a concise lead section that summarizes the topic and prepares the reader for the detail in the subsequent sections;
- (b) appropriate structure: a system of hierarchical section headings and a substantial but not overwhelming table of contents; and
- (c) consistent citations: where required by criterion 1c, consistently formatted inline citations using either footnotes (<ref>Smith 2007, p. 1.</ref>) or Harvard referencing (Smith 2007, p. 1)—see citing sources for suggestions on formatting references; for articles with footnotes, the meta:cite format is recommended. The use of citation templates is not required.
আৰু চাওক[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
|মনোনীত প্ৰবন্ধৰ বাবে দিকনিৰ্দেশনা|
- Wikipedia:Featured list criteria
- Wikipedia:Featured picture criteria
- Wikipedia:Featured portal criteria
- Wikipedia:Featured sound criteria
- Wikipedia:Featured topic criteria
- Wikipedia:Article development
- Wikipedia:The perfect article
- Wikipedia:Featured article advice
- Wikipedia:A-Class Criteria
টোকা আৰু তথ্য সংগ্ৰহ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- Smith, Jane (2007). The Book of Examples. New York: Best Publishers, Inc.