Hi, Could you please help to translate the ম'হৰ শিঙৰ পেঁপা article into Bengali. A translation is going on in Bengali Wikipedia but you can see that I am unable too translate a large portion of the article there. It will be great if you help there. Thanks. -- Bodhisattwa (talk) 19:09, 24 ফেব্ৰুৱাৰী 2014 (UTC)
Wikimedians Speak[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
ফাইল আপল'ড কৰক, File upload wizard?[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
New sign-up page for the Medical Translation Project[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
This is a friendly reminder that the sign-up page at the Medical Translation Project (previously Translation Task force) has been updated. This means everyone has to sign up again. Using the new page it will be easier for us to get into contact with you when there is work available. Please check out our progress pages now! There might be work there already for you.
We are also very proud to introduce new roles and guides which allows people to help who don't have medical knowledge too!
- Here are ways you can help!
- Community organization
- We need involved Wikipedians to engage the community on the different Wikipedias, and to spread the word!
- Assessing content
- We need language knowledgeable Wikipedians (or not yet Wikipedians) who indicate on our progress tables which articles should and should not be translated!
- We are always on the look-out for dedicated translators to work with our content, especially in smaller languages!
- Translated articles need to be integrated into local Wikipedias. This process is done manually, and needs to take merge or replace older articles.
- Template installation
- For translations to be more useful templates and modules should be installed. We need people with the technical know-how who can help out!
- Several of our processes are in need of simplification and many could occur automatically with bots.
Please use the sign up page, and thank you guys for all the work you've been doing. The translation project wouldn't be possible without you!