বৰ্ফি! (চলচ্চিত্ৰ ২০১২)
|এইটো এটা অনুদিত বা অনুবাদ চলি থকা প্ৰবন্ধ। ইয়াৰ তাৎপৰ্য্য কেইবাটাও হ'ব পাৰে।|
Theatrical release poster
সিদ্ধাৰ্থ ৰয় কাপুৰ
|সূত্ৰধাৰ||আইলেনা ডি’ ক্ৰুজ|
|পৰিবেশক||ইউ টিভি ম’চন পিকচাৰচ|
|মুক্তি||১৪ ছেপ্টেম্বৰ ২০১২|
|বাজেট||₹ ৩০ কোটি (৬.৬ নিযুত মাৰ্কিন ডলাৰ )|
|সৰ্বমুঠ আয়||₹ ১০৬ কোটি (২৩.৩২ নিযুত মাৰ্কিন ডলাৰ)|
বৰ্ফি! অনুৰাগ বসু লিখিত আৰু পৰিচালিত ২০১২ চনত মুক্তি পোৱা এখন ৰোমান্টিক হাস্যৰসধৰ্মী চলচ্চিত্ৰ। বৰ্ফি নামৰ বোবা আৰু কলা এজন ল’ৰা আৰু তেওঁৰ দুজনী ছোৱালীৰ সৈতে সম্পৰ্কক লৈ চলচ্চিত্ৰ খনৰ কাহিনী ভাগ, ছোৱালী দুজনীৰে এজনী অ’টিজিমত আক্ৰান্ত (অ’টিষ্টিক)। চলচ্চিত্ৰ খনৰ পটভূমি কলকাতা আৰু দাৰ্জিলিং। মূখ্য অভিনেতা অভিনেত্ৰী সকল হৈছে ৰণবীৰ কাপুৰ, প্ৰিয়ংকা চোপ্ৰা আৰু আইলেনা ডি’ ক্ৰুজ।
ভাৰতৰ ১৩০০ টা ছবি ঘৰত ২০১২ চনৰ ১৪ ছেপ্টেম্বৰত মুক্তি পোৱা ছবিখনৰ বাজেট আছিল ₹৩০ কোটি। অনুৰাগ বসুৱে পাছত ঘোষণা কৰে যে ছবি খনৰ এটা ইংৰাজী সংস্কৰণ মুক্তি দিয়াৰো তেওঁৰ পৰিকল্পনা আছে The film was praised for showing positive portrayal of the differently abled in films.
ইতিমধ্যে চলচ্চিত্ৰ খনক ২০১৩ চনৰ ফেব্ৰুৱাৰীত হ’ব লগা অস্কাৰ (একাডেমি এৱাৰ্ডচ) ৰ বাবে ভাৰতৰ পৰা বিদেশী ভাষাৰ শ্ৰেষ্ঠ ছবি শাখাৰ বাবে মনোনীত কৰা হৈছে। দেশৰ ভিতৰত সৰ্বাধিক মুঠ উপাৰ্জন কৰা চলচ্চিত্ৰ তালিকাত ইতিমধ্যে বৰ্ফি!য়ে স্থান পাইছে। মুক্তিৰ তিনি সপ্তাহৰ পাছত বৰ্ফিক বক্স অফিচ ইণ্ডিয়াৰ এখন চুপাৰ হিট হিচাপে ঘোষণা কৰা হয়।
Murphy "Barfi" Johnson (Ranbir Kapoor) is an optimistic, charming young man who was born deaf-mute to a Nepali-origin couple in Darjeeling. He lost his mother as a baby; and his father raised him alone, working as a chauffeur. Barfi meets Shruti Ghosh (Ileana D'Cruz), who has just arrived in the city and is engaged to be married in three month's time, and is immediately smitten. She falls in love with Barfi but Shruti is dissuaded from pursuing him by her mother because he won't be able to take care of her due to his disabilities and lack of money. Shruti takes her mother's advice, gets married, and moves to Kolkata, breaking all contact with Barfi.
Meanwhile, Barfi's father falls ill and Barfi must somehow raise the money for his treatment. After an unsuccessful attempt to rob a local bank, he attempts to kidnap his childhood friend, Jhilmil Chatterjee (Priyanka Chopra) to hold her for ransom. Jhilmil is the autistic granddaughter of a wealthy man who left all his money in her name after his death. Upon arriving however, Barfi finds she has already been kidnapped. Sneaking aboard a van he spots her in, he drives Jhilmil away from the actual ransom delivery and hides her in his apartment with the police in their pursuit. He collects the ransom but finds that his father has died just as he makes the payment. Dejected, he tries to drop off Jhilmil at the village of her caretaker but she refuses to leave him and they soon move to Kolkata, with Barfi assuming responsibility of Jhilmil and taking care of her; a strong bond grows between the two in this time.
After 6 years, Barfi happens to meet Shruti again. She is unhappy with her marriage and they rekindle their friendship, much to the chagrin of the lovestruck Jhilmil, who then goes missing. Shruti files a missing person's report for Jhilmil; the Darjeeling police learn about the report and resume their pursuit of Barfi, arresting him. As he is being interrogated, another ransom demand for Jhilmil is made and she is apparently killed in the process of the exchange, though her body is never found. In order to wrap up the case, the police attempt to frame Barfi for the murder. The investigating officer (Saurabh Shukla) who grows a soft spot for Barfi after chasing him all these years for his nuisances takes pity on him and asks Shruti to take him away, offering him a second chance at life, to which she agrees, hoping that now that Jhilmil is gone, she can finally be with Barfi.
Barfi, however, is deeply affected by Jhilmil's loss and finds living with Shruti unfulfilling. Barfi deduces the location of the home where Jhilmil had spent her childhood and takes Shruti to look for her. It is revealed that Jhilmil is alive, both kidnappings having been fabricated as a means for her father to embezzle money from the trust fund in her name; the second time, they faked her death so that she could return to her special-care home, away from the clutches of her alcoholic mother. Barfi has a sweet reunion with Jhilmil and the two get married, while Shruti spends the rest of her days alone, regretting having lost her opportunity to be with Barfi.
Barfi is deeply ill and close to natural death in a hospital. Jhilmil arrives and lays with Barfi in his hospital bed as Shruti narrates that the two peacefully passed away together, not wanting to leave each other behind in neither life nor death. The film closes showing the last days of Barfi and Jhilmil as credits roll.
অভিনয় শিল্পী[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- Ranbir Kapoor as Murphy "Barfi" Johnson, a deaf and mute local boy of Darjeeling, who is a charmer. He creates nuisance for local police every now and then.
- Priyanka Chopra as Jhilmil Chatterjee, an autistic girl and Barfi's childhood friend, who has an alcoholic mother, and an angry father who couldn't accept her daughter being autistic in society. They drop her off at a special care home, Muskaan, where her grandfather lives. Unlike her mother, her grandfather loves her and bequeaths his property to her after his death.
- Ileana D'Cruz as Shruti Ghosh/Sengupta, Barfi's past love. She loves him but can't accept or show guts to live with him.
- Saurabh Shukla as ACP Kishan Bedi, a local police officer of Darjeeling who constantly chases Barfi for the nuisance he created, though he has a soft corner for him.
- Ashish Vidyarthi as Mr. Chatterjee, Jhilmil's arrogant father.
- Rupa Ganguly as Shruti's mother.
- Sumona Chakravarti
- Rahul Garg
- Bhola Raja Sapkota as Barfi's friend.
- Jishu Sengupta as Ranjit Sengupta, Shruti's husband.
Ranbir Kapoor played the role of a deaf-mute person. Priyanka Chopra has played the role of girl with autism. In addition, south actress Ileana D'Cruz played the role of the narrator. Basu confirmed that Katrina Kaif was the first choice for the role of the narrator, but she later opted out.
অ’ডিঅ চিডিৰ বকলা
|মুক্তি||২০ আগষ্ট, ২০১২|
|ৰেকৰ্ড লেবেল||চ’নী মিউজিক|
The music and background score of the film is composed by Pritam, with lyrics by Swanand Kirkire, Ashish Pandit, Neelesh Misra and Sayeed Quadri. The soundtrack album has 6 songs. A song named Ala Barfi! sung by Mohit Chauhan was released as a single track on 7 August 2012. Main Kya Karoon, a romantic number was released on 11 August 2012 which also features Ileana D'Cruz & Ranbir Kapoor. Priyanka Chopra was supposed to sing a track for the film but her contract with Universal Music prevents her from taking the offer. There is also one more song titled "Fatafati" which was not be used in the final film, but was released on YouTube on 10 September 2012 as behind-the-scenes footage. It is merely a promotional track, sung by Pritam. Some additional vocals are sung by Ranbir Kapoor himself. "Fatafati" also has some Bengali lyrics, penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. It has become a hit on YouTube, gaining over 750,000 views. It has been recently released along with Phir Le Aya Dil (Redux) and Aashiyan (Solo) in the soundtrack.
|ক্ৰমিক নং||শিৰোনাম||কন্ঠ শিল্পী(সমূহ)||দৈৰ্ঘ্য|
|1.||"আলা বৰ্ফি"||মোহিত চৌহান||৫:১৯|
|2.||"মেই ক্যা কৰুঁ"||নিখিল পল জৰ্জ||৪:৩০|
|3.||"কিউঁ"||পাপন, চুনিধি চৌহান||৪:২৬|
|4.||"ফিৰ লে আয়ে দিল"||অৰিজিত সিং||৫:০৫|
|5.||"আশায়ে"||শ্ৰেয়া ঘোষাল, নিখিল পল জৰ্জ||৩:৫৬|
|6.||"চাৱলী চি ৰাত"||অৰিজিত সিং||৫:০৮|
|7.||"আলা বৰ্ফি (ৰিপাইজ)"||স্বানন্দ কিৰ্কিৰে||৫:৪১|
|8.||"ফিৰ লে আয়ে দিল (ৰিপ্ৰাইজ)"||ৰেখা ভৰদ্বাজ||৪:৪৫|
|9.||"ফিৰ লে আয়ে দিল (ৰেডাক্স)"||চফকত আমানত আলি||৫:০৩|
|10.||"আশায়ে (একক)"||নিখিল পল জৰ্জ||৪:০৮|
|11.||"ফাটাফাটি"||প্ৰিতম, ৰণবীৰ কাপুৰ||৩:৪৬|
Barfi!'s soundtrack was well received by critics. Hindustan Times rated the album 4.5 out of 5 stars and stated "Overall, the soundtrack is a joyride sans flaws. Pritam has given many hits, but like his tunes in Life in a... Metro, this one will be remembered for breaking the monotony in his sound. There are no foot-tapping numbers or remixes here, but the simplicity that makes this album a winner."  Glamsham.com rated the album 4.5 stars out of 5 stars and stated "Barfi! is one of the sweetest musical delights of this year, a well nurtured and meticulously conceived album that has its heart and mind at right places. After the thunderous musical success of the recently released Cocktail, Pritam triumphs again with this album and shows his versatility par consistency in every soundtrack." 
An official trailer was released on YouTube on 2 July 2012 featuring all the three leading stars. Having no dialogue and portraying comedy through gestures and actions, the trailer received immense praise from critics and audiences alike. While promoting the film at Bangalore, excited crowds broke free of the barricades separating them from the cast.
য়ু টিউব এল্পিকেচন[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
UTV Motion Pictures also created an innovative YouTube application called The Flavour of Barfi. The application, designed to promote the film, features Ranbir Kapoor as his character from the movie and allows users to type out actions which Ranbir acts out. The application features two zones: one asks users to change Barfi's mood and the other gives users the chance to watch Barfi flirt.
|The Times of India|
|The Indian Express|
The film received positive reviews. Review aggregator ReviewGang aggregated 7.5 out of 10 stars based on 11 professional critics. Madhureeta Mukherjee of The Times of India gave the film a 4.5/5 rating and said, "Ranbir, in the most challenging performance of his career leaves us 'dumbstruck'. Without use of conventional crutches of cool-catchphrases, dhamaakedar-dialogbaazi, bare-bodies, and other 'items'; he stuns you in every single frame. For Priyanka, there's only one word — Bravo! In a role where she needs to under-emote, she does so brilliantly." Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave the film 4 out of 5 stars and said, "Barfi is akin to a whiff of fresh air. Its foremost triumph is that it leaves you with a powerful emotion: Happiness!" Blessy Chettiar from DNA India stated, "Barfi! leaves you teary-eyed yet happy." She gave a 4.5/5 rating.
Aniruddha Guha of DNA India rated the film 4 out of 5 remarking "Barfi cannot be missed. It demands patience, but the payoff is incredible". Raja Sen for Rediff.com has given 3.5/5 stars and opined "Barfi! is a well-crafted script with an intriguing back-and-forth narrative but it all goes south towards the end." Anupama Chopra of Hindustan Times gave it 3 out 5 stars and noting "This is a film made with love, bolstered by wonderfully etched vignettes, Ranbir Kapoor's stupendous performance and a gorgeous soundtrack by Pritam. And yet, for me, Barfi was a singularly frustrating experience there was so much to like, but the film never became more than the sum of its parts".
Rajeev Masand of CNN-IBN gave 3 out of 5 stars and said "Barfi had the potential to be great cinema, but as it stands it's a respectable film that's still better than a lot else you're likely to see." However, critics have noted that certain sequences in the film have been lifted from famous comedies of the black-and-white era starring Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton. This is particularly true in the scene where Barfi evades the policeman from around a sliding door, where Barfi wakes up on a public statue and yet another scene where he dodges the policeman while struggling on top of a see-sawing ladder.
আইন ঊলংঘা[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
On 12 September, British radio maker Murphy Radio claimed that their trademark Murphy baby ("Murphy Munna" in the film's song) has been used in Barfi! without permission. Producer Siddharth Roy Kapur admitted that he'd received the notice from Murphy, but said that there's nothing wrong in the intention, as the brand in question has been shown in a "very positive light".
বক্স অফিচ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Barfi! had a strong start at multiplexes all over whereas single screens had lower opening because of limited release. The film grossed ৮.৫৬ কোটি (১.৩৩ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) on its opening day. Its second day collections were around ১১.৫০ কোটি (১.৭৯ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ). The film had an excellent weekend, taking in ৩৪ কোটি (৫.৩ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ). In its first week, Barfi! collected ৫৬.৪৬ কোটি (৮.৮ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) nett. The film had collected a very nice figure of around ৩.২৫ কোটি (৫,০৬,৭৪০ ডলাৰ) despite new release Heroine on its eighth day. Barfi! garnered a decent figure of ১৫ কোটি (২.৩৪ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) in its second weekend. Barfi! had a good second week where it has collected ২৪.১৮ কোটি (৩.৭৭ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) nett. The third week collection of Barfi! was extraordinary with a collection of ১৫.৭৫ কোটি (২.৪৬ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) nett. The film raked in ৬.১৫ কোটি (০.৯৬ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) in its fourth week.Finally it had grossed ১০৬ কোটি (১৬.৫৩ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ) in India.
Barfi did well overseas in its weekend opening as it collected around ১২.৪২ কোটি (১.৯৪ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ). It just edged out Raajneeti as Ranbir Kapoor's biggest opener overseas which had collected ১১.৫৮ কোটি (১.৮১ মিলিয়ন ডলাৰ). It had collected a nice figure of around $5.3 million in 17 days. Barfi! has hit the $6 million mark overseas and is the fourth film this year to do so after Agneepath, Housefull 2 and Ek Tha Tiger.
- "BARFI! (PG) - British Board of Film Classification". 11 September 2012. http://www.bbfc.co.uk/AFF291616/। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 1 October 2012.
- The writer has posted comments on this article (26 July 2005). "Directors who got their mojo back — The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Directors-who-got-their-mojo-back/articleshow/16500911.cms। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "Top Ten 2012 Lifetime Grossers". boxoffceindia. Archived from the original on 6 December 2012. http://archive.is/SEnZ। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 31 October 2012.
- The writer has posted comments on this article (26 July 2005). "Directors who got their mojo back". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Directors-who-got-their-mojo-back/articleshow/16500911.cms। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2011.
- Jha, Subhash (19 September 2012). "Barfi!: Anurag Basu plans an English version". Times of India (Mumbai). http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-19/news-interviews/33927479_1_barfi-anurag-basu-plans-english-version। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "Barfi! sparks debate about the portrayal of the differently abled in films". Barfi! sparks debate about the portrayal of the differently abled in films. http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=270815&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=270815। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "Fastest To The Century: Barfi! In 17 Days". Boxofficeindia. 9 October 2012. Archived from the original on 8 December 2012. http://archive.is/p3fd। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 9 October 2012.
- "New Releases Poor OMG! Oh My God Excellent Barfi! Closing In On 100 Crore". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 8 December 2012. http://archive.is/daW4। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 6 October 2012.
- Sharma, Garima (19 September 2010). "Ranbir goes deaf". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ranbir-goes-deaf-and-dumb/articleshow/6578953.cms। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 13 November 2010.
- "Priyanka Chopra plays an autistic girl in 'Barfi'". NDTV. 3 July 2012. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/priyanka-chopra-plays-an-autistic-girl-in-barfi/269179-8-66.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 7 July 2012.
- Jha, Subhash K. (13 December 2010). "Anurag Basu confirms Telugu actress Ileana D'Cruz opposite Ranbir in Barfii". Bollwood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2010/12/13/15063/index.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 13 December 2010.
- Sen, Zinia (17 March 2011). "I'm insecure: Anurag Basu". The Times of India. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-17/news-interviews/29138509_1_anurag-basu-barfi!-ileana। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 4 April 2011.
- Jha, Subhash K. (26 March 2011). "Priyanka Chopra begins shooting for Anurag Basu's Barfi". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/03/26/15556/index.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 12 April 2011.
- Jha, Subhash K. (5 October 2011). "Release Dates". Bollywood Hungama. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/trade/releasedates/index.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 5 October 2011.
- "Pritam has major commitment phobia: Barfi! director". NDTV Movies. 29 July 2012. http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20120210770&subcatg=MUSICINDIA&keyword=music&nid=248763। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2012.
- "Barfi is a special film with special music: Ranbir". India Today. 8 August 2012. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/barfi-is-a-special-film-with-special-music-ranbir/1/212268.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2012.
- "Ranbir Kapoor’s painful kiss". Hindustan Times. 8 August 2012. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Ranbir-Kapoor-s-painful-kiss/Article1-910270.aspx। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2012.
- V. Lakshmi (8 August 2012). "Ileana's Barfi! releases in Benelux as well!". Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/tamil/news-interviews/Ileanas-Barfi-releases-in-Benelux-as-well/articleshow/15403352.cms। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2012.
- "Why did Priyanka Chopra refuse to sing for 'Barfi!'?". NDTV Movies. 7 August 2012. http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20120211646&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=252037। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 8 August 2012.
- "Music Review: Barfi! music is simple, flawless". Music Review: Barfi! music is simple, flawless. Hindustan Times. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Music-Review-Barfi-music-is-simple-flawless/Article1-920575.aspx.
- "Review". Review. GlamSham. http://www.glamsham.com/music/reviews/29-barfi-music-review-081205.asp। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "excited crowds broke free of the barricades separating them from". excited crowds broke free of the barricades separating them from. Hindustan Times. http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/BollywoodHungama-News/Stampede-in-Bangalore-during-Barfi-promotions/Article1-928670.aspx। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "Ranbir Presents 'The Flavour of Barfi!". http://www.bharatchannels.com/zingtv-musicvideos-shows-watchonline/ranbir-presents-the-flavour-of-barfi-video_5b32f5fee.html.
- "ReviewGang". ReviewGang. http://www.reviewgang.com/movies/184-Barfi-movie-review। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- Madhureeta Mukherjee. "Barfi will leave you 'Happy High'". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/movie-reviews/hindi/Barfi/movie-review/16381742.cms। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 13 September 2012.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Taran Adarsh Review". http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/moviemicro/criticreview/id/547829। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 12 September 2012.
- Blessy Chettiar. "Dont miss Barfi Magic". dnaindia.com. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/review_review-barfi-leaves-you-teary-eyed-yet-happy_1740598। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 15 September 2012.
- Guha, Aniruddha. "Aniruddha Guha review". dnaindia. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/review_aniruddha-guha-reviews-barfi-poetry-on-celluloid_1740876.
- Raja Sen. "Review: Barfi! is magical but deeply flawed". Rediff.com. http://www.rediff.com/movies/review/review-barfi-is-magical-but-flawed/20120914.htm। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 14 September 2012.
- Chopra, Anupama. "Anupama Chopra's review". Hindustantimes. http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Reviews/Anupama-Chopra-s-review-Barfi/Article1-930198.aspx.
- Masand, RajeeV. "Rajeev Masand review". Rajeev Masand review. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/masand-indulge-your-sweet-tooth-with-barfi/291534-47-84.html। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 20 September 2012.
- "Murphy Radio — Barfi controversy! Makers deny allegations". http://www.gomolo.com/news-murphy-radio-shown-in-positive-light-siddharth/4863। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 13 September 2012.
- "Barfi! Has Strong Start At Multiplexes". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 2013-01-18. http://archive.is/usUzz। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 14 September.
- "Barfi! First Day Territorial Breakdown". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/k9UkL। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 15 September 2012.
- "Barfi! Has Huge Growth On Saturday". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/gZTT3। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 16 September 2012.
- >"Barfi! Has Excellent Weekend". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/XNpLF। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 17 September 2012.
- "Barfi! Week One Territorial Breakdown". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/FCNgX। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 24 September 2011.
- "Barfi! Strong On Day Eight". Boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/teSq7। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 22 September 2012.
- "Barfi! Has Strong Second Weekend". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 18 January 2013. http://archive.is/Z5mo7। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 24 September 2012.
- "Barfi! Week Two Territorial Breakdown". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 2013-01-21. http://archive.is/jl1Rt। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 1 October 2011.
- "Barfi! Amongst ALL TIME Highest Third Week Figures". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 19 January 2013. http://archive.is/ANJBI। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 6 October 2012.
- "Barfi! Week Four Territorial Breakdown". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 2013-01-18. http://archive.is/GSy8G.
- "Barfi Does Well Overseas". boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 2 January 2013. http://archive.is/iNmGO। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: 19 September 2012.
- "OMG! Oh My God $800,000 Opening Barfi Crosses $5 Million". Boxofficeindia. Archived from the original on 2013-01-18. http://archive.is/yYqrt। আহৰণ কৰা হৈছে: October 05 2012.
- BOI. "Aiyaa Bhoot Returns Dull English Vinglish Is HIT Overseas". Archived from the original on 2012-12-09. http://archive.is/RkVO.
বাহ্যিক সংযোগ[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
|ৱিকিমিডিয়া কমন্সত বৰ্ফি! (চলচ্চিত্ৰ ২০১২) সম্পৰ্কীয় মিডিয়া ফাইল আছে।|