When and where[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- Date: 10th June, 2012
- Time: 1 pm onwards
- Place: Sudmarson Hall, Cotton College, Guwahati
- First part
- 1 pm to 1:15 pm- Welcome speech by the convener (Jyoti Prakash Nath)
- 1:15 pm to 1:30 pm- Self introductions by Wikipedians.
- 1:30 pm to 1:40 pm: Lighting of 10 earthen lamps.
- Second part
- The workshop
- 1:40 pm to 2:10 pm- Introduction to the Assamese wikipedia (Gitartha Bordoloi)
- 2:10 pm to 2:40 pm- Unicode and various Assamese typing tools (Banajit Pathak)
(Time for light snack!)
- 2:40 pm to 3:10 pm- The necessity of Assamese wikipedia and its current state (Uddip Talukdar)
- 3:10 pm to 3:40 pm- How to contribute to Assamese wikipedia (Bishnu Saikia)
- 3:40 pm to 4:10- The future of Assamese typing tools
(Each speaker will get maximum 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for answering questions)
- Third part
- 4:10 pm to 4:20 pm- Speech by Noopur Raval
- Announcement of the names of the competition winners and prize distribution (Jayanta Dutta and santanu Kaushik Barua)
- Announcement of the end of the meet
- 19:40, 6 মে' 2012 (UTC) (contact no: 9864198228)
- নিতুল বৰা, 20:08, 6 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- Jyoti Prakash Nath (talk) 04:48, 7 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- — গীতাৰ্থ বৰদলৈ (talk) 12:52, 7 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- উদ্দীপতালুকদাৰ (talk) 14:32, 10 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- Noopur Raval (talk) Noopur28 (talk) 11:08, 17 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- ধ্ৰুৱজ্যোতি শৰ্ম্মা 07:40, 23 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- মাধৱ শইকীয়া 06:56, 24 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- Bhaskar Gogoi (talk) 18:58, 11 জুন 2012 (UTC)
- নেকিব আহমেদ 15:05, 12 জুন 2012 (UTC)
Well wishers[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- প্রভাকৰ শৰ্মা নেওগ (talk) 07:56, 7 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- 12:31, 23 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- গুণদীপ চেতিয়া (talk) 13:18, 23 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- দীপাংকৰ চেতিয়া বাৰ্তা 14:12, 23 মে' 2012 (UTC)
- All the best for the event .. --Naveenpf (talk) 23:48, 6 জুন 2012 (UTC)
- ভগৎ লাল দত্ত 06:26, 7 জুন 2012 (UTC)
- Pankaj Jyoti Mahanta (পংকজ জ্যোতি মহন্ত) (talk) 09:25, 7 জুন 2012 (UTC)
- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 10:09, 7 জুন 2012 (UTC)
- দ্বিজেন মহন্ত সংবাদ
Minutes of the meeting[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The celebration ceremony of 10th anniversary of Assamese Wikipedia was held at the historic “Sudmersen Hall” of Cotton College Guwahati on 10th June 2012. The prizes of the Article and Photography competition were also distributed on the event. Besides of a Wikimeet it was basically an workshop and an outreach program to attract more Assamese netizens towards Wikipedia. More than 60 people attend the event including the media persons.
Here are the minutes of the meeting
1:00 PM : Jyoti Prakash Nath the guests with reading the agenda of the workshop.
1:10 PM : Dr. Kulendu Pathak (Retired VC of Dibrugarh University) and Kamrupratna Jatin Giswami (Former Vice President of “Asom Sahity Sabha”, Researcher on Assamese language and script ) inaugurated the workshop by lightening the earthen lamp. (It was for the celebration of 10th anniversary of Assamese Wikipedia).
1:25 PM : Introduction of Noopur Raval and felicitated with a “Eri Chadar” by Anjana Tamuli.
1:30 PM : Gitartha Bordoloi gives a presentation about Wikipedia. His topic was “What is Assamese Wikipedia”.
1:50 PM : Questions from the guests. Answered by Gitartha Bordoloi.
2:00 PM : Banajit Pathak gives a presentation about Assamese typing tools. His topic was ”Unicode and various Assamese typing tools” .
2:20 PM : Questions from the guests. Answered by Banajit Pathak.
2:30 PM : Uddip Talukdar gives a presentation about necessity of Assamese wikipedia and his topic was “The necessity of Assamese wikipedia and its current state”.
2:50 PM : Questions from the guests. Answered by Uddip Talukdar.
3:00 PM : Bishnu Saikia gives a presentation about how to contribute to the Wikipedia. His topic was “How to contribute to Assamese Wikipedia”. Meanwhile a winner of the article competition Indranil Gayan edits his article (produced offline) Gunamala.
3:25 PM : The new “Betupat” (Main Page) of Assamese Wikipedia released by Bishnu Saikia and Gitartho Bordoloi.
3:30 PM : Dr. Kulendu Pathak and Shri Jatin Goswami shares their views about the outreach program and Assamese Wikipedia.
3:40 PM : Light Snacks served.
3:50 PM: Tridip Baruah (Designer of Inscript Assamese Keyboard Ramdhenu) speaks about “The future of Assamese typing tools”.
4:00 PM: The name of the winners of the Photography and Article competition declared and prizes are distributed by Kushol Kumar Rabha (Chief photographer of Indian Railway NFR) and Ananta Mohan Sharma (Professor, Botany, Bajali College, Pathsala) respectively.
4:15 PM : Noopur Raval gives a presentation about Wikimedia Foundation and talks about the policies of uploading media to Commons.
4:30 PM : Jyoti Prakash Nath give a small speech about conducting the event and declares the end of the workshop cum meetup and celebration ceremony of the 10th anniversary of Assamese Wikipedia.
Winners of the Article Competition
- First : Mauchumi Bordoloi for the article "Malita" (Offline).
- Second : Indranil Gayan for the article "Gunamala" (Offline).
- Third : Upama Kalita for the article "Mising Lokageet" (Offline).
- Special: Manjil Kownar for maximum number of articles (Online)
Winners of the Photography Competition