ৱিকিপিডিয়া:ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা (বিবিধ)
| ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা (বিবিধ) This box:|
|ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰা: নীতি • ৱিকিমিস্ত্ৰীৰ দোকান • প্ৰস্তাৱসমূহ (সততে উত্থাপিত প্ৰস্তাৱসমূহ) • উদ্ভাৱনশালা • বিবিধ|
|সূচী • প্ৰথম আলোচনা • পৃষ্ঠাৰ শেষলৈ যাওক • নতুন মন্তব্য আৰম্ভ কৰক|
|এই বিবিধ শিতান/বিভাগত ৰাইজৰ চ'ৰাৰ অন্য শিতানত খাপ নোখোৱা আলোচনাৰ বাবে ব্যৱহাৰ কৰিব পাৰে। সাধাৰণ জ্ঞানৰ প্ৰশ্নৰ বাবে reference desk ব্যৱহাৰ কৰক।|
|অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি নতুন বিষয়/আলোচনা যোগ কৰিবলৈ এই পৃষ্ঠাৰ শেষলৈ যাওক।|
|আৰ্কাইভ • আলোচনা • সম্পাদনা • ইতিহাস • প্ৰদৰ্শন|
Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon![সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- Please help translate to your language
A reminder - applications for scholarships for Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy, are closing soon! Please get your applications in by January 9th. To apply, visit the page below:
Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
CIS-A2K is going to organize an edit-a-thon between 25 and 31 January this year. The aim of this edit-a-thon is creating an improving Geographical Indications in India related articles.
We welcome all of you to join this edit-a-thon.
Please see the event and add your name as a participant: meta:CIS-A2K/Events/Geographical_Indications_in_India_Edit-a-thon
2016 WMF Strategy consultation[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
- Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) has launched a consultation to help create and prioritize WMF strategy beginning July 2016 and for the 12 to 24 months thereafter. This consultation will be open, on Meta, from 18 January to 26 February, after which the Foundation will also use these ideas to help inform its Annual Plan. (More on our timeline can be found on that Meta page.)
Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) at the Meta discussion, 2016 Strategy/Community consultation.
Apologies for English, where this is posted on a non-English project. We thought it was more important to get the consultation translated as much as possible, and good headway has been made there in some languages. There is still much to do, however! We created m:2016 Strategy/Translations to try to help coordinate what needs translation and what progress is being made. :)
If you have questions, please reach out to me on my talk page or on the strategy consultation's talk page or by email to email@example.com.
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (December 2015)[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for, free, full-access accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Gale - multidisciplinary periodicals, newspapers, and reference sources - 10 accounts
- Brill - academic e-books and journals in English, Dutch, and other languages - 25 accounts
- Finnish Literature Society (in Finnish)
- Magiran (in Farsi) - scientific journal articles - 100 articles
- Civilica (in Farsi) - Iranian journal articles, seminars, and conferences - 50 accounts
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including EBSCO, DeGruyter, and Newspaperarchive.com. Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 01:01, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
Assamese is missing[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Assamese is missing from this page:
Thank you, Varlaam (talk) 22:38, 20 January 2016 (ইউ.টি.চি.)
The visual editor is coming to this wiki[সম্পাদনা কৰক]
Hello. Please excuse the English. Please help translate to your language. Thank you!
My name is Erica, and I am a Community Liaison at the Wikimedia Foundation. I'm here to let you know that the visual editor is coming to editors at this Wikipedia soon. It allows people to edit Wikipedia articles as if they were using word processing software.
You don't have to wait until the deployment to test it; you can test the visual editor right now. To turn it on, select "বিটা" in your preferences. Choose "ভিজুৱেলএডিটৰ" and click save. When it is enabled, you will press the "সম্পাদনা" button to edit an article in the new software. To use the wikitext editor, you can press "উৎস সম্পাদনা".
After the deployment, everyone will automatically have the option to use either the visual editor or the current wikitext editor. For more information about how to use the visual editor, see mw:Help:VisualEditor/User guide.
More information about preparing for the visual editor is posted here.
- It's easier to add templates if you've added TemplateData information.
- Please help translate the user interface and pages about the visual editor. See the visual editor's TranslationCentral for general information. To translate the user guide, go to the MediaWiki.org page, and select "এই পৃষ্ঠা ভাঙনি কৰক". Your language should be available from the drop-down menu on the right. Once you've done this, you'll see the document in English, side by side with any translation work already done in your language. You can add new translations or change old translations. To translate the user interface, you need to create an account at translatewiki.net. Contact me personally if you need help with that.
- Please let us know if you find any problems. You can report issues in Phabricator, the new bug tracking system or on the central feedback page on MediaWiki.org. If you notice major issues affecting your project, please leave a note on my talk page.